Thursday, April 19, 2007:
First day of orientation, I could barely wake up... I yawned like dozens of time... I boarded SBS bus to school, my first time ehhh... So happy~ =X... Wen I got ther... Met Siew Hwa n Woan Jen... [HA! In the end, its Siew Hwa hu couldnt resist n greeted me... ^-^...] They were saying tt they could recognise my face but not my hair... -.-... They could just say they couldnt recognise me cos I got prettier... =(... In the end, they did agree though forcibly... =D...
Haiz... I was just getting warmed up with Woan Jen then we got separated... *sniffs* I got into 1B21, my course is BSG... I was so surprised wen I found out my course was so pop. got 21 classes eh, wen the hottest course [HTM] got 13 classes... I was inspired by the Deputy Principal of TP, Director of School of BUSINESS, Director IC of Entrepreneurship... His speech is good, with a stroke of humour and family-ness... Followed by a presentation for a student hu went for overseas internship... Its was simple yet informative, uses profound english yet clear, she had a glitch but remained steady throughout... I was just noticing tt she walks rather awkwardly in her heels then she tripped n fell at the steps... -.-...
** The bad things tt I predict often come true...
Later on was indian dance, hip hop then cheer-leading... It was all pretty good, the cheer-leading had oni one guy... @.@... Our lunch was terrible... Followed is mass dance or TP dance... Best part of the whole day... I danced with Winston who got so shy... -.-... Cos we hold hands, lock fingers n also hook arms to spin around... I shld b the one shy-ing bah~ =X... But I m kinda lucky... Theres this gal hus pretty good-looking who got a stony guy... N Winston's kinda good-looking... =$...
At the end of dance,
Winston [shyly]: paisehh ehhh
then afta tt,
Winston [grabs his hand]: my first time~ [refering to taking gal's hand]
Me: EH~ I also first time~ [refering to taking guy's hand]
I went to make fun of the gal in front of me
Me: U also first time, right~?
Kai Ling: Huh... No~ lahhh
Me: Shy shy oh~
Kai Ling: 16 years le wher got neva hold guy's hand bfore...
then she escaped away...
Afta was cheering n more cheering... Though HTM was kinda irritating with the constant 'H-H-H-TM~" but they really deserve the award... =D...
My class has 24 pple, 10 guys, 14 gals, one malay n one indian each in both sexes... Boys bonded real fast, as usual... For gals, theres 2 pairs of frens who wore both white n both black... Then the other gals quiet quiet de... I hope tt my class will b united de... The guys in my class are all kinda good-looking, though they look pai but they r rather gentleman... Kenny gave up his knife for me... N u no wat? Got 2 gals of the pattern tt I like... Petite small, sporty-looking n has long hair... But one is cool, one is soft-spoken... =S... Ooo~ Also, I feel as though I come from dwarf land... All of them [guys n gals] r tall, u might just tink I m not ther with them wen I m in between...
Shirlyn look n talk like the old Jayne, ther were a few times I almost called her as Jayne... The SL - Synergy Leader in charge of my class gives me the impression of Ying Chee... Curly hair tied into 2, wear braces, has similar movements, a bit blur but cute cute one... While Jessica some sort like Esther... -.-!!...
I m gonna wear shorts tomoro, my jeans got all wet with sweat today... =/...
heavenknows
8:43 PM