<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6081728209081832117?origin\x3dhttp://chlo3skye.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, April 20, 2007:
Second n last day of orientation... Totally drained of energy... Might have been beta if I wasnt called out for supper [beer, pepper crab n india rojak] last night... *yawn*

Met Kai Ling this morning, n as I tot we couldnt recognise each other yet... Went to audi 1, got my orien' tee, listened to the director of BSG give his speech... I found out my course has 520 freshies, winning HTM's 300 plus freshies, n also it was supposed to b 480 freshies oni but they stretched it... Lucky me? I got pretty inspired by his speech... I admit poly fills me with hope cos its a real brand new start...

"Dream, Plan, Believe, Action"

Something done by others in 10 mins, n if u complete in 2 mins, u have got 5 times worth of others' lifetime...

Later on was meeting CP - Care Person then moving to the stadium for inter-school match... Sch as in School of Business, School of IT n etc... We were squeezed cos theres like 1600 freshies in Business [no wonder its called a sch]... My class had 8 guys [2 came back later] n 4 gals hu escaped... Winston happened to be beside me when we had to hook on the shoulders of the pple beside u... He was saying "I hold already ah..." -.-... I didnt hook him back cos er... U no hes kinda tall n thus er... Rather awkward for my short hands to reach for his shoulder... =(...

Till the end wen we went to Bedok Reservoir, my class had oni 6 girls n no guys left... The 6 of us suffered under the blazing sun, I m sun-burn now... =/... All of us kept standing n sitting throughout the whole match [stadium, reservoir] to cheer n dance, I bet my ass's kinda flattened now... =X... But hurray~ We won 2 trophies!! WE ARE 3-TIME WINNER! The next batch of freshies got st-re-ss liao loh~

We ended with 2 TP song, one's sch song, another's hand-sign song n a series of chicken dance... Having one whole poly doing the dance was shiok~! A pity tt I was too tired n had to give the Jam & Pop a miss... Theres live band eh... ='(... But I met Cui Fen n she got me chasing for the bus together with her...

I got all the girls' hp no. n memorised all their names... Hee hee... There was this study area tt had those cafe tables, I was just mentioning it, then me n Kai Ling started to act as a couple holding hands, saying honey words n sharing a cup of coffee... I guess it was comical, it got the other girls laughing... Just like this, I got myself a honey [I was supposed to b the honey, then she the hubby]... Haha~ Btw, this Kai Ling looks like Malay, but shes a pure Chinese... I m 165 with my flat shoes n she 165 without shoes, n she wears those sport shoes, making me look even shorter... =(...

Wonder if I shld get a notebook - laptop... =/...

I look awful in my matriculation card, something like IC in TP... ='(...

Theres gonna b meteor rain tomoro night at ECP... Gotta catch it this time...

I m Chloe =)


heavenknows

10:26 PM




profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic
<3 chen qiao en joe


converse


affilates


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick