<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6081728209081832117?origin\x3dhttp://chlo3skye.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, May 13, 2007:
On thurs, I met Wei Ting, Esther n Marcus at the bus stop… Really overjoyed at seeing them again… A moment ago, I was still tinking of Esther… Haha~ Mm… Esther, as usual, couldn’t b bothered with me… Bei Ai ah~ N guess wat? Ting praised me eh~! ^-^… Its been so long since I heard her praise me… =P… But it would have been even beta if she said she missed me… xP…

My 1st reaction wen I saw NAS pple at the bus stop:
Thank god I wore a jeans over my shorts else so malu seh…
Afta they left:
Aiya~ Shlda have stripped… >.<…


Btw, I did stripped half way in CS tut, then the gals was shocked n wanted me to wear back my jeans… I tink they tot I didn’t wear n e ting inside… Haha~!

In the afternoon, I went sch gym with Deb, the others couldnt make it… It was just the 2 of us together with the muscular guys in the gym… So pai seh lah~!! N I felt so dizzy afta running on the treadmill, I almost collapsed n kiss the floor… =X… The guys ther have really muscular arms n fit body eh… Ooo… If oni can touch their bulging muscles… =$... I shld have taken photos of them… =X… Then my phone could b a bi phone rather than a lesbian phone [cos I oni had gal photos in my phone]…

I got to no Deb more, shes like the opp. of wat I thought her to b…
Deb: I was watching TV
Me: You watch TV?! Which Eng drama?
Deb: 9 PM, Channel 8
Me: YOU watch CHI drama?
Deb: *diaos*

Deb: I studied pure geo
Me: PURE geo?!
Deb: And elec his
Me: Elec HIS?! Er… I tot u took lit…
Deb: *diaos* Cos I look like ang moh pia rite~?!

The shock is equivalent to the time I heard Ling speak chi… Somehow, I tink I regard Deb like an alien from outer space… xP… The most shocking one is shes from guides, with rank… Guess wat rank she has?

Wen I was walking with her to her bus stop, I was asking her bout her sec frens… Then she wanted to hook my arm to show how she used to hook her fren… N the most #@$! ting of me was… I… Jumped away… I actually… Jumped! Away!! ARGHHH~!!! What a loss~ =(...

Who knows I might just get to meet Charissa n Mich the next time…

As though answering my hopes, I chanced upon Charissa while getting Mother’s Day gift at T Mall… Somehow, I tink these times we didnt contact isnt just cos I was busy with my tuts n her with her exams… But also cos of mm… Cold war? If its true, I tink I m kinda er… Slow? Uh- oh~ >.<…

heavenknows

4:23 PM




profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic
<3 chen qiao en joe


converse


affilates


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick