<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6081728209081832117?origin\x3dhttp://chlo3skye.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 14, 2007:
4D3N AC Camp…
Me n Cher got into Yuma.
My grp has Alfred, Nigel, Janson, Shar, Benjamin, Jing Yi, Yi Ning, Irene, Wing.
Other grps r Sakima, Ogima, Winema, Caddo. Tribes name.



Day #1
Rainy day disrupted the registering, many were late. Ice breakers, pitching of tent then given the rations. Bread + kaya + jam, biscuit, milo, energy bars, cocoa crisps, rice, eggs, potatoes, carrots, maggi mee then canned food like sardines, sausages, baked beans, corn, mushroom. Field cooking then hiked to jungle for night walk. Walked the trail with Alfred. The exiting’s an interesting experience – shoes stuck in the mud then pulling it out, socks oozing of dirty water. Choco brownies. =P… Back to TP, afta the bathing, we all went in search of drinks n food dispensing machine.


Day #2
Depitching, eating rations, light PT then ALP [Adventure Learning Programme] Wearing the harnesses was woohoo~ Being the belayer, having someone daggling up ther depending on u then feeling your foot going off the ground was nerving. The tension on areas wrapped by the harness was painful, wonder how the guys survive. =X… Sun burned during the ALP. Laser Challenge follows, the one in the night was more enjoyable.


Day #3
I was awakened wen I was having this really nice dream tt I tink will occur oni once in 20 years lah~!! I wana cry. =’(… Y cant I have the dream wen I m sleeping at home?? =/… N e way, rations again bfore learning knots n topo. The knots made Cher go gaga. Haha. Set out around Tampines for the Amazing Race; the whole ting took bout 5 hours. It isnt as tough as I tot, heng lah. The water game was not worth all my hoping. =/…


Went washing the tents at the boots scrub room at the sports complex. Cher was wetting herself very willingly. 0.0… Shampoo Ad Gal. =P… In the end, we were all wet. =DD… Bfore dinner, went to collect the tents. We were walking past the grp of Taekwondo pple hu were ther yelling “SHAR~!!” which frightened Shar. Haha. The coach was saying “the louder you get, the more powerful you are.”

The campfire’s highlight was the twins’ dancing. The long awaited TP dance was BLEH. Went sleeping at the meeting room.


Day #4
The day we all got high; I was btd-ing. Cos I wearing yellow. Haha. =X… The Trempusae was boring. Just give us the water bags man. Memory Lane was kinda gd, pity too short. The photos taken were all so beautiful. Hopefully they send us the photos. =DD… The prize – AC shirt so nice lah!! I wan~~ =/…


End of camp.

Went to design for the western food we saliva-ed over during the camp. Then met for pasta in the night.


Conclusion:
AC camp’s really diff from CSC camp.


All the familiar stuffs – tent pitching, field cooking, knotting, hiking reminds me so much of Guides.

No regrets going for camp cos of Cher.

We have got Yuma Trademark.

Got sunburned, just one stretch across the face, make us look like tribe mates, so fitting of the camp.

I missed the bathing with Ling every time I walk to the sports complex.

Cher’s scared of cats, till the point she would climb the fence.

She might just die not hearing from me for a day.

Guys never do get the meaning of gals’ silence.

heavenknows

11:51 AM




profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic
<3 chen qiao en joe


converse


affilates


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick