Tuesday, October 16, 2007:
Went to the sushi restaurant beside Tampines Swimming Complex for family dinner on sun. Good ambience, good food. But they ran out of avocado. ='(…
Went to CSC Chalet, BBQ ytd =DD
The chalet’s 2 storey; bigger than the class chalet. Mayb cos theres lots of pple, the night’s high. Wen I got high, Cher say I siao le. -.-… Played the water game which is kinda fun, cos I get to sabo pple. Wakaka. xP… Afta the game, went to BBQ satay. Supposedly wanted to share with the other 3, but I end up giving others. Ling’s the ke lian-est. She waited right beside, suffered the smoke n watched me give the satays away. =X… But Ling took her revenge. She almost drowned me wen feeding me water. =/…
“R u guys down with MCS this hols?”
“MCS??”
“Missing Chloe Syndrome”
“Ha. Ha.”
Bleh~Ji Jie, I m gonna go report u missing if theres still no news of u. =PP
heavenknows
12:06 PM