<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6081728209081832117?origin\x3dhttp://chlo3skye.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 20, 2007:
Cos Deb said if I were to write, she would come n read..

Today during BA lecture, I had a finger stuck at my pencil case zipper. I was figuring how to free my finger for some time wen Deb asked “Wat you doing?” Wen I told her my finger got stuck n showed it to her. She started laughing non-stop. -.-'''…

“Eh. Being my fren, shldnt u b helping me getting my finger out?”
*laughs*
-.-
“Ok. Ok.”
*shows her the finger n pencil case*
*laughs like mad*
“It’s ok for me to go home with my finger stuck like tt, really.” *dangles pencil case with finger*
“Dun make me laugh lah! My stomach hurts.”
“R u going to help not?”
*breathes in* “Ok, I try not to laugh” *pulls zipper*

"痛. 痛. 痛!"
*laughs again*
=.=

"I help u.."
"Dun-wan-leh~"

In all, she laughed for minutes, dropped her pen during the laughing n her face got very red. I had to write with my left while my finger was stuck n I freed it on my own. It peeled my skin. =(…

7 months I have known her, 1st time I see her laugh like tt. Scary. =PP


"你最好不要欺负debbie,等一下男生来打你,我救不了你!"

heavenknows

11:46 PM




profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic
<3 chen qiao en joe


converse


affilates


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick