Tuesday, November 06, 2007:
Promise to be kept; not broken, to be remembered; not forgotten
I noe its not like u to ask to meet up afta wat I did..
Thanks for…
being my friend even till today;
accepting my weird logics, thinking and behaviours, sometimes going along my weirdness without questioning;always saying the things I need to hear to get me going;being worried when I was having my dark times;hearing me talk of people you do not know;looking beyond what I appear to be;giving me the warmth and encouragement that I seek but dare not ask; always being able to sense my need and hold me on without fail;knowing I don’t mean some things I say;
never forcing me to speak or do anything that I am not willing to;
letting me know you, letting me meet someone who came to be so important in my life
4 days.
heavenknows
8:39 PM