Com lagged like siao, had to call up an uncle tt fix com hu came over at afternoon n he managed to fix it by evening. So heng lah, my plans for this week stays. YAY~ =DD
Now tt the internet works fine again, hopefully I will get to call u? =]... Sometimes I do wish I m those kinda fren hu would stay home, hu could always b ther to pick up the phone..
N e ways, I MET HIM TODAY!!! NA GE TA. ^_^ By chance again.. He waited up n walked me home. Still the same nice guy he is. ;D... I was like over the moon wen he praised me but the next sentence he said made me went all the way down too. =/...
But nvm, the next time he c me, it will b a diff Chun again! (:
Can we have a class gathering again? I wana tell Wei bout this.. =X...
Y did I had to bump into him tonight, the night bfore tmr..
heavenknows
11:41 PM
profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic <3 chen qiao en joe