Its almost the same as last year's orientation, except this time round is the best ever! N its a diff experience for me as a SL.. Many times, I recall my own orientation moments. Sitting at the TCC watching performance, outside the lec halls having lunch, mass dance in sports hall, cheering at sports gallery n reservoir..
"U neva forget the 1st fren u make in poly" how true.. =]]
THANK YOU Claudia mama, Leslie papa n 1b15 for the wonderful 2 days!! ;D...
N yeah, wen we had to cross tt stupid bridge to reservoir, I suffer from panic again den I kept crying for Deb, Ling n Cher.. =X... To make things worse, the crowd was moving slowly across. ='(... Luckily, Claudia was super nice to take my hand, so was 1b15 gals hu kept comforting me. I tink the class guys must tot I went crazy.. It was super malu lah. >_<
heavenknows
5:42 PM
profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic <3 chen qiao en joe