<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6081728209081832117?origin\x3dhttp://chlo3skye.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, July 01, 2008:
Some stuffs been weighing on my mind, it came crashing and caught her dumbfounded. It fills me with guilt seeing how awkward I made her and also reminded me it is time to face things.

#1
Havent a reply even till this moment tonight.
I have gotten your hint,
I have gotten your answer.
I will start letting you go.

曾不愿相信紧握过的手会失温得那么快
teach me to cease my reminiscence of you.

#2
Just to let you know, it hurts to feel like a ball being kicked around.
Do all tt we have been through, esp these few months, means nothing to you?

原来放弃一个人可以那么轻松,还是因为那个人是我

#3
Why do relationships break?
Didnt we like each other for it to begin?

#4
Shouldnt friendship be something of zero burden,
plus ur smiles, minus ur tears, times ur joy & divides ur sorrow?

#5
What doesnt kill me is nothing.
Afta this, I will become a stronger person, a better fren.


heavenknows

11:56 PM




profile
chloeCHUN (:
[`] 24/11/1990
[`] sagittarius
[`] LOM student
[`] temasek polytechnic
<3 chen qiao en joe


converse


affilates


memories


credits
!basecodes:*
!designer:veronicanote
!image:stockxchange
!brush:yasny-chan
!thanksto:squishy&takostick